- $250 (AVS Platinum Member)
- $300 (AVS Gold or Silver Member-Click Here to Upgrade to Platinum Now and Save All Year)
- $300 (Non-Member)
Who Should Attend
Technicians, engineers and scientists who either have an interest or need to learn about the basic principles of ALD or a desire to keep up to date or broaden their knowledge of this rapidly expanding technique of thin film deposition.
Save with AVS Membership
Save $50 per AVS Webinar with an AVS Platinum Membership. The savings from just two webinars is equivalent to the price of an AVS Platinum Membership, which provides discounts on conferences/short courses as well as access to the AVS publications and technical libraries, career services, and more. Don’t miss out on these savings. Contact Angela Klink, AVS Membership Administrator, email@example.com, for your discount code or to upgrade to Platinum.
To provide a detailed description of different ALD processes including advantages and limitations of ALD, ALD materials depositions and applications. The webinar will include specific examples of ALD both in the semiconductor industry and in more exotic technologies.
- The surface science and vacuum science required to quantify the ALD process.
- The fundamentals of ALD including advantages and limitations.
- The similarities and differences between CVD and ALD.
- About ideal and non-ideal ALD and thermal and plasma-enhanced ALD.
- The limitations of ALD and the precursor requirements.
- ALD reactor design and process requirements.
- Leak detection equipment and best known practices.
- How ALD is applied to semiconductor processing.
- Recent developments in ALD applications.